Prescient is a fully integrated and patented design, engineering, manufacturing and installation solution for the construction industry. When we first sat down to meet with Prescient in 2013, the entire Prescient team — just a handful of employees — easily fit in a single conference room. With the assistance of significant media relations, social media, event coordination, content programs and website design support from MAPR, Prescient has grown rapidly and now employs more than 300 people. The company now has locations in Colorado and North Carolina, has doubled revenue each year since 2013 and expects to do so once again in 2017.
To more efficiently service markets along the East Coast, up and down the I-95 corridor from Maine to Miami, and all markets east of the Mississippi River, Prescient has begun production at its new manufacturing facility in Alamance County, North Carolina. In 2017, the company is planning projects to further expand its customer footprint into Georgia, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma and Tennessee.
Prescient recently raised $40 million in Series D funding and appointed a new CEO, Magued Eldaief, who brings proven global leadership and experience to the company.
Through our media relations efforts, we have been able to help Prescient secure coverage in literally dozens of media outlets. Here is a sample of select placements secured by the MAPR team on Prescient’s behalf:
- Fortune – Term Sheet
- Reuters – “Prescient closes $40 mln in Series D capital raise“
- Denver Business Journal – “Prescient on cutting edge of building construction”
- Company Week – “Technology Drives a Building Revolution at Denver-based Prescient”
- Built in Colorado – “Prescient nabs $3m to expand computer-assisted green building design”
- Multifamily Executive – “Standardization Drives Start-up’s Apartment Building Process”